OK, fine, you’ve hunted and skinned a Cookie Monster. We don’t agree with this choice, but as long as it’s Cookie Monster Season, there’s nothing we can do to stop you. Having said that, what are you thinking letting your child eat cookies atop a Cookie Monster pelt??? We think the next time you look in a mirror, you will find the true monster. You can learn how to make your own rug here, sicko.
Morning Roundup brings you discussions of Indiana Bridge Sequences, chats with Bill Nye and Ken Liu, and the physics behind The Greatest Film of Our Time.
- Furious 7 + SCIENCE.
- Just keep rolling until the King of All Cosmos is impressed!
- Whatever it’s called, we’re sure Batman will keep the citizens of Goat’s Town safe.
- At home with The Science Guy.
- Want to know what your favorite writers have to say about death?
- The AV Club has shared the first half of their top 100 movies of the decade, Featuring appearances by Tom Hiddleston, Rian Johnson, and Bong Joon-ho!
- Ken Liu talks about his upcoming novel, The Grace of Kings!
- Here are 7 things you might not know about The Avengers, and here’s what it would have looked like if it was made in 1995: