Two once-in-a-lifetime numbered holidays in one year! First Pi Day, and now Lost Day: On April 8, 2015, at 16:23:42, you know what you have to do. Well, actually, it’s not at all clear if that specific time of day will inspire a fan celebration, a message from the show’s creators, or a flash-sideways. You should probably just keep punching in those numbers over and over—you know, to be safe.
Afternoon Roundup assesses your TV-watching personality, gets ready for the dodo bird resurgence, and enjoys Nathan Fillion’s seven-layer bean dip.
- Are you a DSUL or CEMH?
- Cities outnumbering farms, and other ways that class values influence fantasy writing.
- Marvel makes it official.
- Alan Tudyk talks about Con Man on Reddit!
- How religion is moving from the backdrop to the forefront in Game of Thrones season 5.
- Senior citizens and children predict the future: $11 bills, time travel, and robotic dodo birds.
- Say hello to 17 more episodes of Arrested Development!
- Which of these sequels is more shocking, Tron 3 or The Human Centipede 3?
- The odds were ever in Primrose Everdeen’s favor on this week’s Dancing with the Stars.