In one of our favorite ever behind-the-scenes shots, Haruo Nakajima stomps a defenseless village in 1954’s Godzilla, King Of The Monsters! STOMP.
Morning Roundup brings you yet another attempt to make sense of Interstellar, an epic fantasy post from Emerald Con, and fun Game of Thrones fact for kids and adults!
- We’re still not sure this Interstellar diagram explains anything, but it sure is pretty.
- At least five more years of Doctor Who will become fixed points in our television-viewing timeline.
- David Duchovny is going to hunt down Marilyn Manson? Is this part of The X-Files reboot?
- Kameron Hurley talks about the relationship between writing for yourself, writing for an intended audience, and how to ignore the haters.
- What is epic fantasy? One of these people has to know.
- Naomi Novik talks about her new novel, Uprooted!
- Four fantastic casting decision explained!
- Hey, you wanna know all the people and animals and Others and…everything…that dies in Game of Thrones? For you parents out there, Sesame Street has handily provided a kid-friendly version of the show. Oh, and Man at Arms makes Arya’s Needle!
- Sterling Archer is our most literate spy.
- And finally, here’s a trailer for Paul Feig’s newest project, Other Space!