Do you have the chops to fly this Viper? Amusement park mechanic Dean Shorey’s souped-up Chevy-turned-Battlestar Galactica tribute has made its way around the Internet for years—and why not, look at the frakkin’ thing! But now a Jalopnik commenter has provided more context for how this wonderful car-ship hybrid came to be.
Afternoon Roundup resurrects a beloved dinosaur, waits to see what Matt and Ben will do with dystopia, and plans an epic tabletop gaming celebration!
- No shawarma sequel??!
- More Tomorrowland character descriptions and plot details have made their way online.
- Did you know the rebooted Batgirl might have lasted for only six months?
- This Interstellar fan cosplayed as the movie’s best character.
- Welcome back, Brontosaurus!
- Ben Affleck and Matt Damon are getting into the dystopian spy business.
- And here’s an argument for why dystopian fiction shouldn’t be limited to the western world.
- Now you can finally watch both Star Wars trilogies on your preferred digital device!
- How Vin Diesel’s love of sci-fi helped make The Fast and the Furious into a billion-dollar franchise.
- Felicia Day shares tips for how to have an epic International Tabletop Day this weekend.
- Jon Snow knows nothing about dinner-party etiquette: