Wait, is the Easter Bunny supposed to rampage through Manhattan, crushing buildings and distributing chocolate eggs? Or have we gotten our theologies crossed again? (via Stay Puft himself!)
Morning Roundup will act as a sherpa guiding you up to the top of the literary mountain, where you will find: FANTASY! Plus, we have thoughtful meditations on The Walking Dead and radical science fiction, and Jesse Eisenberg’s thoughts on Lex Luthor!
- How fantasy has won the day, literarily speaking.
- Will The Walking Dead reshape entertainment as we know it?
- Jesse Eisenberg talks about his new haircut.
- Is it time to play the music? Is it time to light the lights?
- In space, no one can hear you chop them up with a machete.
- Here’s a (highly spoilery) discussion of the shocking Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles twist.
- Do you miss the ’80s? Or do you long for a time you cannot personally remember? Either way, this Tumblr will give you all the joy of 80s VHS tapes, with none of the hassle of rewinding.
- How did Alejandro Amenabar’s The Others twist the twist ending?
- The real-life inspiration for Interstellar.
- Can radical sci-fi create radical change?
- David Mitchell has a new book coming out! Don’t mind us, we’ll just be here drooling…