What an unexpected and lovely tribute to Sir Terry Pratchett: UK graffiti artists Dr. Zadok and Jim Vision have created this mural on London’s Brick Lane to honor the late author through his Discworld characters. Check out more images, including a second graffiti tribute.
Afternoon Roundup has an even bigger crush on Tatiana Maslany; contemplates climate change with SFF authors; and thinks that all Bill Murray movies should be musicals.
- Will the live-action Winnie the Pooh basically be Toy Story 3?
- Tatiana Maslany meditates on butter and female archetypes on television.
- We hope the only song in this musical is “I Got You Babe,” over and over and over.
- Margaret Atwood, Kim Stanley Robinson, Seanan McGuire, and more ponder climate change in the upcoming anthology Loosed Upon the World.
- The James Herbert award for horror writing selects its inaugural recipient.
- Looks like Sherlock Holmes will only step into the TARDIS in our dreams (and fan films).
- Three more Mad Max films?!
- While we’ve never mistaken Jupiter for a moon, it would appear that we’ve been lying to ourselves about the gas giant’s true nature for some time now.