Square Enix is remixing classic Star Wars action figures to make them more badass—by adding more detailed armor, plumes of fire, and Force energy. Just look at Vader’s lightsaber, which is a lot more menacing than the colored sticks these figures have traditionally come with.
Morning Roundup brings you today’s head-scratcher of a remake, James Gunn’s next project, and a pop culture-centric card game.
- Even better than the news that another Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer will premiere with Avengers: Age of Ultron is the comment thread on this post.
- In today’s list of Remakes We Didn’t See Coming, a remake of Alien Nation is in the works.
- Test out if the odds are in your favor at the Hunger Games theme park!
- James Gunn’s next non-Guardians of the Galaxy project is horror thriller The Belco Experiment.
- Has Suicide Squad cast King Shark and/or Blockbuster?
- You’ll have to wait even longer for Pirates of the Caribbean 5.
- Fans of Cards Against Humanity should check out The Metagame, a card game that you play by debating pop culture.
- After all he’s been through, R2-D2 deserves love, doesn’t he? This adorable short Artoo in Love sees everyone’s favorite astromech droid flirting, falling, and fighting off the competition before he finds the EVE to his WALL-E: