ThinkGeek has come through once again! Game of Thrones Clue will provide you and your friends with hours of murder, intrigue… and fun! This game is good for 3-47 players, and a good game will probably take a whole evening. Check out this handy guide, and maybe stock up on some Groot Beer and Rocket Fuel to drink on game night!
April 1st can be a challenging day on the Internet. It is a day when we ask ourselves “What is real?” even more often than usual. A day for pranks, japes, tomfoolery, and general wariness on Reddit boards. In the interest of helping you make the most of this day, we present: The Greatest Geek April Fool’s Jokes Ever!!! (That We’ve Found So Far). Enjoy!
- Hey, at least it’s an ending.
- And speaking of author hiatuses… wait, Sanderson’s created clones??
- All right King, you’d better be kidding about killing the guy with the crossbow.
- This immersive experience will revolutionize gaming.
- CERN wisely distances itself from those crackpot Midichlorianites.
- We would go to this exhibit whether we could see anything or not.
- Google decided that the Pac-Man Map just wasn’t enough.
- This system is much better than regular mail, and we believe it should be implemented immediately.
- io9 gives us a look back at Ye Olde Role-Playing Gags.
- After searching the interenet for the best in April Fool’s Day pranks, we think it’s safe to say that Japan wins.
- And finally, this isn’t so much a joke as a fervent hope for the future: