The Instagram account Blade Runner Reality documents little moments in cityscapes (primarily New York City, it seems) that resemble moments from Blade Runner, bringing us closer and closer to that dystopia with each photo. It’s a bit of a trip. (Hat-tip to Complex for finding it!)
Morning Roundup defends your fiddlesticks right to free speech; gets scared about zombies all over again; and has only one question for you: A/S/L?
- Part Choose-Your-Own-Adventure, part interactive comic, part origami… here’s why you should check out Jason Shiga’s work.
- Tricia Helfer, Robert Patrick, and more join Con Man!
- Simon Pegg dashes the dreams of everyone envisioning Idris Elba as a Klingon.
- Remember that time Willow met a demon in a ’90s chat room?
- Cory Doctorow defends the right to free speech behind the anti-profanity app Clean Reader.
- Heroes: Reborn is bringing back a fan favorite!
- Who would’ve thought David Bowie and Bradley Cooper had something in common?
- Cassandra Clare’s The Mortal Instruments series will get another shot at adaptation, this time as an ABC Family show.
- What was happening to the rest of the world while Rick Grimes slept? Prequel series Fear the Walking Dead gives you a taste in its first teaser trailer: