All right, Hollywood Kitty Company, we like the cut of your jib. Taking a historic tragedy/blockbuster Billy Zane-vehicle like Titanic and turning it into a cat toy… well, it’s the sort of thing that makes us love the internet. As you can see, the Sinking Titanic Kitty Condo provides multiple portholes and smokestacks for the cats to climb through, all propped up by a scratching post the kitties can cling to when they leap overboard. You can find more photos of cats on the deck of the Titanic over at Laughing Squid!
Morning Roundup brings news of Jubilee, Star Trek 3, and Mulder & Scully!
- X-Men: Apocalypse: now with more fireworks!
- We’re among those that would be happy to see Idris Elba in every movie, so this is a good first step.
- Investigating the scientific accuracy of Black Widow’s athleticism!
- In an ideal world, everyone would be equally objectified! Oh, wait…
- Chris Carter defends the last couple seasons of The X-Files, cause someone has to, and Blastr suggests seven classic episodes that should serve as a roadmap for the new season. The new season. Of The X-Files. We just like saying it.
- These Batman knock-offs need to go back and read their source material…well OK, not Bibleman. He’s probably read his source material enough.
- Could it be that Terminator: Genisys will transcend its ludicrous title?
- The gloriously meta relationship between Community, Moonlighting, and…aw hell, this link has probably already been cancelled by the network. Stupid oppressive network.
- Three Flash co-stars take us all to church with a cover of “The Ballad of Serenity”, performed as a gift when Joss Whedon contributed to their Kickstarter: