Yu Zhilin and his son have found a lucrative hobby! The two farmers, who live in the Hunan Province of China, work together to transform used car parts into robots that may seem…familiar. After much practice and hard work, Yu Zhilin has become “the unquestioned top amateur Transformers-builder in Hunan province” and they’ve turned their hobby into a lucrative, killer-robot-providing business! Just look at those suckers! They should definitely be able to defeat the robot dinosaurs when they come to Earth to kill us all. You can see more photos of the pair’s work at Laughing Squid!
Morning Roundup brings you deep thoughts echoing up from the mind of Haruki Murakami, a fond farewell from Mary Robinette Kowal, and thoughts on diversity in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
- Haruki Murakami reminds us that the Sheep Man is not a symbol.
- Yeah, yeah, Ryan Reynolds is excited about playing Deadpool, but what he really wants to talk about is how awesome Helen Mirren is.
- Dragon Age has made great progress in becoming more diverse, but Thedas still has some growing to do before it becomes the cosmopolitan city it could be.
- Mary Robinette Kowal says goodbye to her favorite Glamourists!
- We have some tips on where to hole up when the inevitable zombocalypse strikes.
- And speaking of zombocalypses…we may have found ground zero for the brain-eating shenanigans that will destroy humanity.
- Would you like James Marsters to read you a Ghost Story?
- And finally, here, have an extraordinary hand-drawn love poem to Star Wars: