What is it about Baymax that make him so infinitely mashable? Big Hero 6 did well at the box office, earned good reviews, and won an Oscar last month, but the biggest takeaway from the film is that people love taking the sweet, helpful robot and putting him in unlikely situations. Here, for instance, a Scottish artist named Demetria Skye Logan has run him through a whole gamut of Disney cosplay! From Donald Duck to Stitch, Baymax proves that he’s adorable no matter how he’s dressed. But we had to take moment to highlight his meeting with another animated juggernaut: here he is cosplaying as Frozen’s Elsa.
Morning Roundup brings you the greatest scientific study of all time, a challenge to spin the Wheel of Fish, and an update on the exciting development of Leviathan!
- An English pub has created an excellent tribute to Sir Terry Pratchett!
- Ruairi Robinson’s Leviathan gained a giant cult following after he shared his concept art, and now it’s gained Simon Kinberg and Neill Blomkamp!
- Today we will not be teaching poodles how to fly, but we will be sharing an exhaustive oral history of the greatest cultural achievement in the entire history of humanity.
- Finally science is being useful.
- More Orphan Black clips! More clones!
- Will we return to the City of Death?
- Want more creepy, swampy, tendrilly fiction? Here are ten books that influenced Jeff VanderMeer’s Southern Reach Trilogy!
- Has Star Fox been lying to us?