Brooklyn Nine-Nine is already one of our favorite non-genre TV shows, but then Tumblr user illustratedkate had to go and make it even better by Avengers-izing the opening credits. Of course Tony has an Iron Man action figure, and Natasha gets cranky about technology on the fritz, but the best is Clint Barton dancing around with his cell phone and a doofy grin. We need this crossover parody yesterday.
Afternoon Roundup brings you Russo brothers domination; Tom Felton meeting Harry Potter superfans; and every argument ever made about Buffy the Vampire Slayer.
- The Russo brothers are following up Captain America: Civil War with Avengers: Infinity War Parts 1 and 2.
- It’s the return of romance comics!
- Were the rumors of a live-action Zelda series just rumors?
- Rat Queens takes home a GLAAD Media Award!
- Tom Felton interviews his castmates about their most devoted Potter fans, plus talks to some fans himself.
- Peter Watts visits “anti-Narnia,” or the Hannibal FX warehouse.
- Would Veronica Roth be down with changing Allegiant’s ending for the movie?
- Speaking of alternate endings, CERN is investigating the existence of parallel universes.
- Every Argument About Buffy on the Internet, From 1998 Until Now.
- Caught the kid, Boy Who Lived, Harry’s out of luck / With the Elder Wand, stop the Chosen One, maybe make a new Horcrux: The Dark Lord Funk gon’ give it to ya in this excellent “Uptown Funk” parody, complete with some inspired sampling of the Harry Potter theme: