The new Hawkeye action figure, based on Matt Fraction and David Aja’s take on the Avengers, comes with trick arrows, a patched-up face, and lots of articulation. But none of that is as amazing as PIZZA DOG. Yes, Clint comes with his trusted pup Lucky, the star of one of the best Hawkeye comics—and, really, one of the best single-issue comics of 2013. Lookit how Toyark posed Hawkguy and Pizza Dog!
Afternoon Roundup brings you Margaret Atwood’s favorite thing about Game of Thrones, a Jules Verne musical, and a new perspective on Link.
- Margaret Atwood talks about her love for Game of Thrones, calling Daenerys’ dragons “superweapon bazookas”—and that’s just the start.
- Veronica Roth talks about the clear differences between Insurgent the book and Insurgent the movie.
- Margot Robbie will be rocking Harley Quinn’s famous outfit (and a few other looks) in Suicide Squad.
- Why can’t The Legend of Zelda’s Link be a woman?
- Did Joss Whedon just confirm even more new Avengers characters we’ll see in Age of Ultron?
- Get ready for the Jules Verne musical!
- Star Wars can’t promote Rogue One until after Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation is out in theaters.
- The books that Susan Pevensie reads to stop her from returning to Narnia.
- So, no Mystique spinoff?
- In case you ever doubted the Avengers’ bonds, here’s a reminder that they’ll be there for each other: