The Kawaii Project is a giggle-inducing Tumblr that makes everything and everyone “kawaii”—adding sparkly eyes, blushing cheeks, and Hello Kitty paraphernalia. Case in point: Gandalf the Pink.
Afternoon Roundup brings you Interstellar’s darker alternate ending; an actor who will be virtually unrecognizable by the time he starts playing his Preacher character; and where to find the perfect guide to human sacrifice.
- So Your Son is a Centaur is the self-help book we all need.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt is going down to Fraggle Rock!
- The new, female Thor comics are selling way more than the male Thor of two years ago.
- But what would Interstellar be like without the tesseract?
- Bill Murray is part-Scrooge, part-himself, in his new Christmas special.
- Preacher casts the sweetest-looking, most fresh-faced young man to play the vengeful Arseface.
- One of the best players in Into the Woods, Emily Blunt talks about playing a villain in The Huntsman.
- Post-punk icons reimagined as Marvel superheroes!
- A modder created Go-Go Tamago and Baymax skins for Cammy and Zangief from Street Fighter IV, making for an unsettling Big Hero 6 smackdown: