Tumblr user poiison-in-your-mouth had the brilliant idea to reimagine Disney princesses as
Dungeons & Dragons Final Fantasy classes. Looks like Rapunzel has been picking up some thievery tips from Flynn Rider; Jasmine can conjure up a Genie just as well as Aladdin can; and Cinderella has traded in her glass slippers for full-on paladin armor.
Afternoon Roundup brings you a (spoiler-free!) impression of Game of Thrones season 5, the best answers from Tommy Wiseau’s Reddit AMA, and insight into how Mars One is choosing its finalists.
- Tommy Wiseau hints at both a The Room sequel and The Room 3D!
- The first episode of Game of Thrones season 5 premiered at the Tower of London—here’s a spoiler-free review.
- Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. star Ruth Negga cast as Tulip O’Hare in AMC’s Preacher.
- Before Robin Hood: Men in Tights, there was Mel Brooks’ Robin Hood sitcom.
- Where’s our Princess Leia action figure?
- But in the meantime, Funko has released these a-DORBZ Guardians of the Galaxy mini-figures.
- Imgur user minicity uploaded a staggering 142 behind-the-scenes photos from the making of Blade Runner—all of the detailed construction that went into the miniatures, from the police cars to Yellow Flame Sushi.
- Even a Mars One finalist thinks the selection process is flawed.
- The woes of being a Harvey Birdman cosplayer in a post-Birdman Oscar win world: