Check out the first-ever Precious Moments porcelain tribute to Star Trek, the origins of which are already lost to time. The dog has Vulcan ears. This couple has somehow managed to procure Tribbles and are now showing their pets their origin story. It’s Tribble Genesis! (But is that popcorn or just another Tribble?)
Morning Roundup brings you thoughts behind The Last Man on Earth, a very enthusiastic review of Crimson Peak, and tips for immortality!
- Deadpool inches closer to realization!
- OK, we can relax, we found Miguel Cervantes.
- Dan Harmon celebrates Season Six of Community by declaring it a religion.
- When seeking immortality, try to avoid accidentally dying.
- Stephen King is losing his mind over Crimson Peak, which is making us even more excited about losing our collective mind over Crimson Peak.
- A typically restrained interview with half of Die Antwoord’s Ninja about Chappie! Um, possibly NSFW, depending on where you W.
- The influences behind The Last Man on Earth!
- A conversation with Custard Protocol author Gail Carriger.
- Final Fantasy XV wants you to have fun each time you summon.