Chris Evans was one of the best parts of Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, as growly movie star Lucas Lee. And such range! In these fake movie posters, he’s a Nicholas Sparks-caliber hero in Let’s Hope There’s a Heaven; the most dangerous physician you’ve ever met in Action Doctor (“The good news is… you are going to live. The bad news is he is going to kill you.”); and our personal favorite, clutching a telephone wire in the time travel action thriller You Just Don’t Exist.
Even cooler: A Redditor noticed that each of the movie titles are the names of Plumtree songs—Plumtree being the band who wrote the song that Scott Pilgrim itself was inspired by!
Afternoon Roundup brings you hypothetical fantasy series board games, the cover of Aliette de Bodard’s new book, and George R.R. Martin’s con schedule (or lack thereof).
- With Game of Thrones Monopoly coming, Barnes & Noble has come up with five fantasy series (including The Magicians) that should be board games.
- George R.R. Martin cuts back on con appearances to work on The Winds of Winter.
- Are you ready for some of the best shots of Mercury?
- Check out the eerie cover for Aliette de Bodard’s The House of Shattered Wings.
- Sharknado 3 will be subtitled Oh Hell No! How did they read our minds?
- Speaking of TV we do want to see, Neil deGrasse Tyson’s National Geographic talk show premieres April 20!
- Brian Michael Bendis and the cast of Powers talk about adapting the superhero detective comic for Playstation.
- Snatch up these retro Cthulhu action figures!
- The first Mockingjay, Part 2 teaser trailer mostly just sums up the first three Hunger Games movies, but woo!