All through the Thor and Avengers movies, Thor has wondered if he is truly worthy to carry Mjolnir to its true purpose… hammering this nail. Or so you would think in Francois Dourlen’s photo series (via PopSugar), in which he juxtaposes famous movie images on his iPhone with mundane settings. The rock-climbing/Spider-Man kiss snap is just as inspired.
Afternoon Roundup gives you the secret to plundering silver screen treasures; a catalogue of Tom Cruise’s deaths; and your key to complete dominion over all things Disney.
- The Wolf Man’s mask, Griff’s hoverboard, and more iconic Hollywood artifacts are all hiding in this secret warehouse.
- Check out all the times Tom Cruise lives, dies, and repeats in Edge of Tomorrow.
- Out with Jessica Lange (wahh) and in with Matt Bomer (hmm) on American Horror Story: Hotel.
- Forget the Apple Watch—Disney’s MagicBand is the lifechanging wristwear you need.
- On finding representation in The Sparrow’s Puerto Rican protagonist Father Emilio Sandoz.
- Josh Gad will play Le Fou in Disney’s live-action Beauty and the Beast.
- Karen Gillan will go from taking Selfies to casting spells in Salem.
- David Tennant is the best wingman.
- We are one step closer to a remake of The Crow.
- “Blood, death, boobs, dragons! Daenerys wins.” We like how Emilia Clarke sums up Game of Thrones in 30 seconds: