Laughing Squid has shared this fabulous Batman made from multiple, tinier Batmans! Or Batmen! Whatever! Artist Mr. Garcin created the collage from many, many chopped-up comics. How many Bat-characters can you spot?
Morning Roundup brings you the wisdom of Terry Pratchett, news on the Star Wars universe, a very silly reason to come to New York!
- Here are some of the best things Sir Terry Pratchett ever said, which means they’re some of the best things anybody ever said.
- And here’s an appreciation of Pratchett’s Discworld, which helped make sense of our every day, non-Disc, world.
- The creator of The 99, an all-Muslim-hero comic, talks about his upcoming heresy trial.
- There will soon be 20 more Star Wars books to add to your TBR stack!
- Hey, how much do you know about Animaniacs?
- The Atlantic is confused by the fact that The Books of Magic weren’t a huge hit back in 1990, because Tim Hunter’s resemblance to Harry Potter should have resulted in retroactive comics sales to kids who weren’t born yet. Or something.
- Most of Monty Python will be at the Tribeca Film Festival later this spring, so if you want a coconut signed, get tickets to New York now.
- Do we know who Suicide Squad’s Deathstroke will be?
- And finally, prepare to be hypnotized: