We’re really digging these Art Nouveau Legend of Korra pieces from Scott “Swade” Wade. Korra looks especially badass, but the other Avatars are not shabby either, especially with each piece highlighting their specific elements.
Afternoon Roundup brings you the scariest horror movie of 2015 (so far), space travel reality TV fears, and what happens when you open the German meme floodgates.
- HBO wants 10 seasons of Game of Thrones. Do they know how many books that would require??
- It Follows reminds us how scary sex is, inspiring a “so-upset-I-feel-sick kind of amorphous dread.”
- In case you missed this last year, NASA validated an “impossible” space drive.
- But is the future of space travel really reality television?
- In the meantime, check out the exact Mars location from Andy Weir’s The Martian.
- Get to know the Fantastic Four in these new images.
- Harlan Ellison’s got a new collection coming out, Can & Can’tankerous.
- And Galaxy’s Edge Magazine is publishing a super-rare Robert A. Heinlein short story.
- DEFEKT. Techniker ist informiert. And then things got meme-tastic.
- Much as we love Sarah Michelle Gellar, we have to give it to Belle as the winner of this Disney princess rap battle: