Well this is an even-more-depressing version of The Road, or maybe A Boy and His Dog? Boingboing shared Max Dunbar’s terrifying – yet oddly poignant – portrait of a post-apocalyptic Charlie Brown and Snoopy. Now can we get Lucy in a Tina Turner Beyond Thunderdome wig? Peppermint Patty and Marcy as MasterBlaster?
Morning Roundup looks back at a time travel classic, and forward into the future of justice in sci-fi. Plus, if you’re interested in becoming the Spider Jerusalem of the present, we may have the chance you’ve been waiting for!
- This new look at Back to the Future will blow your mind.
- Why Buffy is still the best, 18 years later.
- Baymax is now available in both lamp and t-shirt formats.
- Is the “fix up” the best type of science fiction novel?
- Oddly enough, Bill Clinton wasn’t pleased to discover that he had a cameo in Contact.
- Do you have an idea for some Spider Jerusalem-style journalism? White Noise might want to hear from you!
- How to rewrite a more just future!
- The perils of photographing grizzlies in the wild are great, but sometimes lead to amazing pictures.
- Add some bios of female science pioneers to your reading list!
- Art, car crash porn, and J.G. Ballard.