Last weekend, the British Quidditch Cup was held at none other than Wayne Manor. (Well, Wollaton Hall and Park in Nottingham, where key scenes from The Dark Knight Rises were shot.) We’d like to think that Quidditch could have done young Master Wayne some good; Batman is definitely a Beater. (Hat-tip to @annesmart for the photo; check out another great shot.)
Afternoon Roundup brings you live-action Dumbo with a trippy director; a digital quilt of fantasy paintings; and the opportunity to see Nathan Fillion and Alan Tudyk together on a spaceship again!
- Alan Tudyk wrote a webseries that’s basically about his and Nathan Fillion’s lives post-Firefly!
- Get ready for Tim Burton to make you cry.
- Just in time for the new Fight Club comics… What if Marla, Bob, and Project Mayhem aren’t real, either?
- Spiral through infinite, interlocking fantasy paintings with the Zoomquilt.
- What does Sleepy Hollow’s showrunner stepping down mean for the series?
- Here’s who George R.R. Martin is nominating for a Hugo this year.
- Check out Arya Stark’s “radical” yet “neutral” makeover.
- You can’t wear this life-size Hulkbuster suit, but you can terrify your enemies with its looming presence in your home.
- How Inception has more in common with eXistenz than The Matrix.