Designer Manish Arora brought Westeros to Paris for Fashion Week! His Game of Thrones-inspired designs are colorful, and occasionally terrifying, and it truly surreal to see models sashaying to a remix of the GoT theme song. All the ensembles were interesting, but our favorite was this Summer Islander! And we want to see Arya in those sweet kicks next season.
Morning Roundup brings you an elegy for a Spider-Man franchise, thoughts about a possible second season for Agent Carter, and a serious question: was 1985 the last great year for all-ages movies?
- The sad tale of how Amazing Spider-Man 2 ended a franchise.
- Could Agent Carter’s Captain America radio show become a podcast?
- Tatiana Maslany thinks we may lose a few clones in Orphan Black Season 3. Maybe she’s just tired of doing a billion different accents?
- With a title like Intelligent Life, it’s gotta be sci-fi. But will there be velociraptors?
- Was 1985 the last great year for kids to go on wacky, double-entendre-laden adventures like The Goonies?
- Author and Mountain Goat John Darnielle talks about The Worm Ourobouros!
- A brief history of robots!
- And a less brief conversation between BoingBoing’s Xeni Jardin, Chappie’s Ninja, and an adorable bunny.