One of the best things about Labyrinth is how the fairy tale elements merged with the pure silliness of Terry Jones’s script. The door knockers are a perfect example of this, and now they are also a perfect pair of earrings. Art by Aelia creates many fantasy-inspired pieces (including an awesome Toothless!) but these are our favorites!
Morning Roundup brings you the hidden secrets of Agent Carter, a complete history of The Inhumans, and a look behind the scenes of the biggest game in the history of ever.
- Agent Carter may be over, but these easter eggs will connect it to the Marvel Cinematic Universe forever.
- So Japan has fox villages, rabbit islands, and cat cafes, but their latest innovation is a Haruki Murakami cafe. Remember: if Murakami comes up to you and sits in your lap, you’re allowed to pet him, but if he’s sleeping, leave him be.
- Everything you need to know about The Inhumans!
- Math + Art – Ear!
- Where will your favorite Terry Pratchett book fall on this list?
- Check out this excerpt from Jim Butcher’s newest book, The Aeronaut’s Windlass!
- A young up-and-coming writer named Steve King has a new story in the The New Yorker! That kid’s gonna go places. Like Derry and Castle Rock.
- Forbes has profiled the creator of Minecraft. It refers to him as a “dog chasing cars” which is funny, cause when a certain denizen of Stubby attempted to create a dog in Minecraft, it didn’t chase cars, it chased lava. IT CHASED LAVA UNTIL IT DIED FROM BEING IN LAVA.
- Want to attend Avengers: Age of Ultron with Robert Downey Jr.?