IFL Science shared the best idea we’ve seen in a long time! We love most of the Founding Fathers (plus Alexander Hamilton) but Travis Purrington has redesigned U.S. currency to honor SCIENCE! Look, look how pretty.
Morning Roundup brings you relationship suggestions from Orlando Jones, the palindromes that helped win the Second World War, and Michael Schur takes us back to Pawnee one last time!
- Waaaaait a minute…when did Orlando Jones start shipping Ichabbie?
- We’re not ready to say goodbye just yet, so here’s Michael Schur answering Parks and Rec questions!
- When the Bletchley Park codebreakers weren’t busy defeating Hitler, they came up with some super-keen palindromes!
- The fan remake of Raiders of the Lost Ark is getting its own fan-made documentary! And maybe fans of the doc will make their own doc, and then fans of that doc will make one… we’re getting light-headed.
- Neill Blomkamp wants to George Lucas Elysium! And we’re willing to get on board.
- This is an excellent list of animated films that are not for children! Well, except for The Grave of the Fireflies. Children should probably watch that one, because everyone should watch that one once. But probably only once, for crushing-depression-related reasons.
- Would you like to build a meatball-spewing PVC Gatling Gun? Oh. Well here, then: have this link.
- Adam Savage builds the Overlook Hotel’s hedge maze! Frozen novelist not included.