We are very conflicted, because on the one hand this bento box Baymax looks like the best thing to go into our stomachs—but it’s Baymax, and he’s too cute to eat! Check out Nerdist’s roundup of other Baymax-shaped foods (pork buns! marshmallow cookies!) and join in our delectable dilemma.
Afternoon Roundup brings you Alien controversy, AIs playing video games, and the coolest sci-fi museum design ever.
- Neill Blomkamp’s Alien is disregarding two of the sequels so Ripley can get “a proper finish.”
- Go-go-gadget reboot!
- Are you brave enough to enter a real-life Schrödinger’s Box?
- Gotham is trying too hard for its Winter Soldier moment.
- Lady Gaga is checking in to American Horror Story: Hotel.
- Step aside, Angelina Jolie: There’s gonna be a new Lara Croft in town.
- New Daredevil stills!
- But can Google’s AI DeepMind play Space Invaders?
- Two-thirds of Donald Glover’s comedy troupe have created a proof-of-concept sci-fi short, “The Boy Who Couldn’t Sleep and Never Had To.” We think they’ve definitely proved the concept—how about you?