Gallifrey One is an annual Doctor Who con, and this year, amidst all the fezzes and brown pinstriped suits, writer and comedian Rye Silverman found the cutest thing to happen to an alien race bent on the universe’s total extermination! This baby and carriage ensemble has been turned into Dalek Caan, the wacky Dalek who turned on his own kind in “The Stolen Earth.”
Morning Roundup brings you post-Oscar stories of Birdman and The Theory of Everything, plus an interview with the creator of The Sculptor, and the technology you’ll need to become a LEGO award winner.
- We’re guessing this is better than actually winning the Oscar.
- And actually, who needs an Oscar when you build your own awesome LEGO version!
- Birdman 2: Sparrowman.
- Here is handy info on six Nebula-nominated-novels!
- Check out this fantastic interview with Scott McCloud!
- Can superhero movies learn anything from prestige films? Or do Guardians and Winter Soldier prove that they already know everything?
- A Brief History of Bowie: