You may think you’ve got the best theory for how Boba Fett escaped the sarlacc, but AFOL (Adult Fan of LEGO) Daniel Stoeffler has created the evidence to back up his harebrained idea. This incredibly detailed LEGO diorama explains how the Jawas use the Pit of Carkoon as a distillery, until one day a mysterious armored figure polluted their stores. You can read Stoeffler’s full theory and check out more photos on his Flickr page. (Hat-tip to Nerd Approved!)
Afternoon Roundup brings you Wolverine’s true inspiration to live, the secrets behind Pawnee’s futuristic tech, and the awesomest Oscars musical number.
- The Academy Award-winning Birdman has inspired Hugh Jackman to play Wolverine “until I die.”
- How Neil Gaiman wound up in one of Diana Wynne Jones’ books.
- More rumors that the next cinematic Spider-Man will not be white.
- Chris Pratt on Indiana Jones: “It’s all nothing until it’s something.”
- How Parks and Recreation created 2017 Pawnee.
- Superhero girlfriends have been getting a bad rap on TV.
- Good news! San Francisco’s SFF bookstore Borderlands will stay open for at least another year.
- The Fellowship gets gender-swapped in this interesting recast.
- The best part of the Oscars performance of “Everything is Awesome” was when Will Arnett reprised his role as Batman, ever-so-briefly: