Need any more reminders that you are currently in the future? How about this radical phone case? That’s right, Bandai has released a phone case that not only looks just like Doc Brown and Marty McFly’s DeLorean, but also includes boss LED lights, for that perfect 80s neon look.
Morning Roundup brings you a Valentine from space, a look at the worldbuilding of Greg Egan, and a potent mix of hope and despair!
- Ponder the fact that the catalyst that will finally get our species off-world is reality television. Laughter? Uncontrollable weeping? Bit of both?
- If your idea of a fun half-hour is listening to Rian Johnson and Christopher Nolan talk about Interstellar, you are in for a treat! For the record, that is actually our definition of a fun half-hour.
- The Rosetta spacecraft sent us all a Valentine’s card!
- We’re assuming he left because he was tired of having a windowless basement office?
- Enter the world of reclusive SF author Greg Egan!
- Here’s a new Murakami story.