When artist Otis Frampton created the ABCDEFGeek series a few years ago, he could have stopped with his first geeky alphabet (including “R is for Regeneration” and “X is for Xenomorph”). But instead, he keeps topping himself by starting back over with “A”—with ABCDEFGeek Volume 3, it’s the Guardians of the Galaxy who get that honor. (You know why.) Frampton still has two letters left to go, so follow along on his deviantART page!
Afternoon Roundup includes a television adaptation of The Man in the High Castle, the plot of Pirates of the Caribbean 5, and the new Nightcrawler.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales will feature even more ghost pirates, plus Poseidon’s trident.
- More Philip K. Dick in the world is always a good thing.
- Introducing the World Video Game Hall of Fame, which will honor Pong and Grand Theft Auto alike.
- Does anyone believe in telepathy anymore?
- Speaking of using your mind, you can pretend to be Insurgent via virtual reality.
- X-Men: Apocalypse has its Nightcrawler!
- Keeping the hope alive for a 2015 publication date for The Winds of Winter.
- We’re not sure whether to put our money on Koala Lumpur or K.O.A.L.A.: