Rocky Davies may be named after a hero of the 1980s, but he has chosen to celebrate some of that garish decade’s most famous villains! In his 80’s Villains series, he gives us Freddy, Stay-Puft, and The Joker all paired with perfect power pop lyrics for maximum ironic dissonance. But we were particularly enamored of his take on Predator. We can totally see him rocking out with Slash at the Rainbow Room, man.
Morning Roundup brings you a tiny Wookiee, a sneak peak at (yet another) Apocalypse, and an appreciation of The Legend of Korra!
- The tiniest and creepiest walking carpet!
- The digital age makes for some strange future-planning sessions…
- Chocobo love is the purest love.
- Check out an early glimpse of the Preacher script!
- Are you still starving after The Hunger Games? Just want to fit in already after years of being Divergent? Try the Dystopian YA Novel, currently bildungsing its roman over on Twitter!
- But before you give up on fantasy teen revolution, here’s Natalie Dormer getting her head shaved.
- Cyberpunk radio drama!
- And finally, just in time for Valentine’s Day, some thoughts on Korrasami!