Laughing Squid shared this chair that looks so comfy, we may become bigger on the outside just from sitting in it too much. Artist Shannon Witt reupholstered the Bergere Regency chair in Shauntung silk, which was handpainted to look like a certain madman’s box. Check out more of her work here!
Morning Roundup, like all of you, is grappling with the universe-shaking ramifications of Spider-Man’s move to the MCU. We’re also cautiously optimistic about a Super Sad Story, and excitedly optimistic about another Alien movie!
- Marvel needs to find a way to incorporate a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man into its established universe, and Blastr is here with suggestions!
- But possibly he’s going back to high school?
- Super Sad True Television Show.
- Do you like Black Mirror? Have you watched Nathan Barley? Go watch Nathan Barley! And then read this article about how it predicted the future.
- Brian McClellan talks about The Autumn Republic!
- This game may not be over, man.
- So can we see this 4-hour cut of Cloud Atlas? We’re game if you are, Mr. Netflix CEO.
- We’re just happy for any excuse to type the words “Dark Sansa.”