The Valentines Day chocolate bar has been set! What you are looking at is a 150 pound, life-sized R2-D2, made entirely of chocolate. This magnificent work of art was created by Fernando Arreola, the pastry chef and Executive Chef at Fairmont Hotel. It was inspired by the Star Wars Exposition, which will run at the Tech Museum of San Jose, California until February 23rd.
Morning Roundup brings you more wise words from the set of The Force Awakens, ideas for the new Spider-Man/Marvel Cinematic Universe extravaganza, and outrageous concept art for Jupiter Ascending!
- John Boyega says, “Manage your expectations, Schmanage Schmoor Schmexpectations.”
- We might have a new Spidey to mentally cast! And we agree with this plea to put a stop to all the origin stories.
- Netflix for comix!
- Jupiter Ascending could have been even weirder.
- It would be harder to come up with times Agent Carter doesn’t kick ass…
- Wes Anderson, in a purple velvet blazer, at the Algonquin Hotel, discussing The Grand Budapest Hotel. The man is his own game of Clue!
- And finally, a Station Eleven movie!