So many people have been sharing the Sapporo Snow Festival’s magnificent Darth Vader sculpture, but we wanted to back away from The Dark Side, head over to Asahikawa, and find something a little more cute. Actually, a lot more cute. Gaze at this picture and we’re pretty sure you’ll be incapable of having a bad day.
Morning Roundup stops in to visit the Hutts, talks music with William Gibson, and explores the rich history of Judaism at Hogwarts!
- Weird Al won another Grammy! In celebration, here are some facts about America’s awesome older brother.
- Go deep inside the Hutts!
- So is New Order responsible for Neal Stephenson?
- Which is your favorite Dave Ryder name?
- The New Yorker publishes fanfic now, guys! The floodgates are open.
- A moving appreciation of Ray Bradbury, with thoughts on Dandelion Wine, boyhood, and growing up.
- The wise words of Kelly Link.
- Uh, sure, Mr. Hamill. “Manage expectations.” That’s a thing that’s going to happen.