BuzzFeed has come up with a way to ruin your childhood with these suggestive Disney valentines. But hey, at least you’ll have hilarious cards to hand out to your friends and loved ones!
Afternoon Roundup would watch Patrick Stewart ride around the world in Wolverine’s motorcycle; resists the urge to kick Spot the four-legged robot; and wants MODOK here, now, in this elevator.
- Get Sherlocked at the first official Sherlock convention.
- “You. Are. So. Sweet. You. Inferior. Mental. Gnat.”: Discover the wonder of Fifty Shades of MODOK.
- Why it’s important to make Stephen King’s Cell into a movie, even if it took almost a decade.
- A Walking Dead favorite is joining The Flash as a gender-swapped villain.
- Yes please, can we have a Professor X/Wolverine buddy comedy?
- Grimm gives back to its hometown.
- What is cli-fi, and how does it relate to the future?
- Tony Stark does not sing along.
- Spot is cute enough that you feel bad about trying to kick it off-balance: