How great would it be if you had a Marauders Map plugin on Google Maps? Then you’d never have to worry about awkwardly running into your terrible ex-roommate who broke your favorite mug and never replaced the toilet paper (that monster). You could even handily label axe murderers, because you probably want to avoid those, too. In fact, you could just direct the two of them toward each other…
Morning Roundup likes the sound of a “risky” Guardians of the Galaxy 2; learns the Sith way from Darth Rose Byrne; and is calling Slytherin “Slythering” from now on.
- You know you’re doing your job right if Marvel’s response is “whoa, that’s risky.”
- The reviews have started coming in for Jupiter Ascending, and they’re not the most encouraging.
- Collider compares Eddie Redmayne’s part in Jupiter Ascending, Julianne Moore in Seventh Son, and Eddie Murphy in Norbit as relates to the Oscar race.
- By contrast, here’s where SFF stands at the BAFTAs.
- Check out the cover for Neal Stephenson’s upcoming book Seveneves!
- Just imagine, all of the other Darth Vaders who could have been!
- Singularity, here we come.
- Alison Bechdel explains, in comic form, the experience of seeing her graphic novel memoir turned into a musical.