Yes, the “Disney princesses as…” meme is a bit played out. But animator Robby’s mashup envisioning Belle as She-Hulk (YES), Merida as Hawkeye, and Pocahontas as X-23 is very well-timed to Marvel’s recent A-Force announcement.
Afternoon Roundup packs for the Moon; wakes Jennifer Lawrence up 90 years early; and celebrates finally finding Waldo.
- This is what you take to the Moon.
- Will Chris Pratt and Jennifer Lawrence find cryogenic love almost a century before they’re supposed to?
- So it’s gonna be forever / Or it’s gonna go down in flames / You can tell me when it’s over / If the high was worth the pain describes all D&D campaigns.
- Could Constantine move to Syfy as Hellblazer?
- Confronting anxiety through The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask.
- Scientists do Where’s Waldo? better.
- Missed HBO’s Game of Thrones: “A Day in the Life” documentary? Watch it here.
- Captain Marvel may not have a lead yet, but here’s a rather unlikely contender for director.
- The Internet has already decided on the perfect end credits for Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Sometimes to get more
out of lifebooks out, you have to make more of yourself: