We dare you to look at this photo of Chris Pratt and Chris Evans making good on their Super Bowl bet and not get choked up. There are even more adorable photos of Star-Lord’s visit on Pratt’s Facebook page—and we expect to see Cap representing very soon.
Afternoon Roundup really does not want to think about that creepy toy clown with the detachable nose in the new Poltergeist trailer. So instead, it’s going to ponder possible Hunger Games prequels or sequels and celebrate Harley Quinn Month.
- Of course Harley Quinn Month falls within the month that includes Valentine’s Day.
- Do you wanna racebend Frozen?
- All Millennials share a body count.
- Aw yeah Marvel A-Force!
- Lyra Belacqua trades multiverses for alien invasion.
- The Hunger Games prequels would just be Katniss, Peeta, and lots of longing looks over burnt bread.
- Mark Hamill swears he’s not playing games with you.
- Is the secret origin of Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver’s powers this simple?
- There’s a new Poltergeist trailer to terrify a new generation. The teenager in it spends every scene with her earbuds in, so we guess it’s accurate?