Truck Torrence’s solo art show Mass Hysteria! (coming up at Gallery1988) is quite the undertaking, as it documents all of his favorite pop culture crowds. That’s a lot of chibi face-melted Nazis, Thriller zombies, and Chitauri to draw. Click here to see the full print of The Bride getting her sweet revenge and to learn more about the show.
Afternoon Roundup wants to play the Magicians RPG; feels inadequate next to The Mountain and his giant tree; and is dying to know what happened to all of the Cullens.
- Max Gladstone’s The Craft Sequence in place of The Sims, and 9 other SFF series that should be made into video games.
- Felicity Jones beats Tatiana Maslany and Rooney Mara to play the lead in the next Star Wars standalone film… whose name maybe rhymes with Lara Fade?
- Now, don’t go trying these out for long falls just yet…
- If you use your imagination, this LEGO set is bigger on the inside.
- Shipping your enemies glitter is too easy—to be truly evil, ship your friends nothing!
- We’ve got your officially sanctioned Twilight fanfiction right here.
- Can you spot the subtle Star Wars influences in this wedding?
- In case you were doubting that Hafþór Júlíus Björnsson is The Mountain in real life, watch him break a Viking record by carrying a 1,250-lb log on his back for five steps: