Artist Stephan Brusche decided that it was not enough that bananas are a great source of potassium, and also a perfect thickening agent for a healthy smoothie. Nay, they must become art! So here, have this vitamin-rich Viking, and check out more of Brusche’s art here and here!
Morning Roundup is here with links! Joss Whedon talks bout feminism and Captain Marvel! Neil Gaiman opens the door to The Red Room! And we meet the woman who invented the computer bug!
- Joss Whedon talks about his enduring crush on Kitty Pryde. Oh, he also makes some great points about the recalcitrant misogyny of Hollywood.
- Will Denise Bryson return with Twin Peaks? And, more importantly: can Duchovny still rock that red lipstick?
- Neil Gaiman smacks Fifty Shades of Grey…but it probably likes it.
- J.K. Rowling is the most (only?) deserving billionaire.
- Gillian Jacobs did not Britta her documentary about coding pioneer Grace Hopper.
- Nathan Fillion will have a big damn cameo on Big Bang Theory!
- It’s the giraffe of dinosaurs!
- WHERE IS OUR FLYING CAR, BILL NYE?