Forget hoverboards and self-lacing sneakers—Back to the Future Part II really did know what was going to happen in 2015! Credit to @FilmmakerIQ for recognizing Left Shark the Super Bowl dancing shark as this year’s spirit animal. Between this and “every girl is crazy ’bout a shark-dressed man,” the Internet is killing it with Left Shark. And if you want to be a shark-dressed man, all of your dreams can be realized.
Afternoon Roundup admires Elsa’s new dress; accepts that Joss Whedon probably won’t direct Captain Marvel; and starts planning its next digital D&D campaign.
- We’re going to guess that Elsa’s sneezes are frostier than the average person’s.
- Marvel hasn’t confirmed if Carrie-Anne Moss will don leather and dark sunglasses to kick all the asses on A.K.A. Jessica Jones, but it’s only a matter of time.
- Tabletop games get digital with projected maps!
- Now Helena can glare bloodily at you on your desk—make sure you have plenty of junk food to feed her.
- Joss Whedon misses creating his own universe, even if it’s a book of haiku.
- Adventure Time (and Space), c’mon grab your Companions / We’ll go to very distant (times and) lands
- New Avengers: Age of Ultron and Game of Thrones season 5 photos!
- Is Barbara Gordon returning as Oracle on Teen Titans?
- On All Our Worlds: A Database of Diverse Fantastic Fiction, you can search SFF by race, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and more.
- Rest in peace, Rooster Teeth animator Monty Oum.
- This pixelated/chiptunes-tastic Simpsons intro goes far beyond the typical couch gag: