John Barrowman met his tiny, devilishly handsome action figure! And the best thing is, once you get tired of playing through Jack Harkness’ amusingly omnisexual adventures, you can pop the head off and have hours of fun playing Face of Bo! It’s like getting two toys in one!
Morning Roundup brings you news on Cowboy Ninja Viking, tentatively walks you through the torturous history of Ghostbusters III…? Ghostbusters Reboot? Ghostbuster Redux? Whatever, here’s the history. Plus we have a monster list of fantasy reads from Fantasy Faction!
- Are you tired of having hope? Here are ten films where evil triumphs!
- Fantasy Faction has picked their best fantasy books of 2014! There are 50 of them, so if you’re looking to expand your reading list we have you covered.
- As long as the Cowboy Ninja Viking doesn’t do anything mean to a puppy, we’re in.
- Hey, are you Canadian? Wanna write a James Bond book?
- Hmmm…maybe this could be one of those cases where the person who made the first film turns control over to a new creative team?
- And now let us sing to you the epic saga of Ghostbusters III.
- An appreciation of Dune at 50.
- How Patrick Rothfuss inspired bards that don’t suck in the latest edition of D&D.