Frodo and Sam would have had a much easier time if Middle-earth had Google Maps! They probably would have been given more options for their trip, too, rather than just having to rely on Gandalf and Strider. Maybe Waze would have warned them about the goblins in the mines of Moria? mbingcrosby posted this map on reddit, you can see a larger, zoomable version here!
Morning Roundup brings you the passing of a ghost-torch, reading suggestions from Kelly Link, and a whole constellation of fashion!
- Dan Aykroyd praises new Ghostbusters cast; praises own grandfather for being “the original ghostbuster.”
- Agent Carter ties into the Avengersverse in a startling way.
- What was the first bad movie you ever saw?
- Author Kameron Hurley on writing books and getting paid.
- STARtorialist: fashion that’s outta this world! Heh. Sorry. But the clothes are really cool!
- We’re pretty sure that if everyone stopped and read all of Kelly Link’s book recommendations, the world would be a better place.
- Meet Disney’s newest Princess!
- Kotaku brings us a pick for the best anime on Netflix!
- Middle-earth calligraphy.
- How many arrows will it take to bring down a LEGO Helicarrier?