When Captain America went plunging into the ice, he wasn’t just missing out on a dance at The Stork Club with Peggy. That glacier is a long way from Secret Beach, where he (going by the codename “Tyler”) was supposed to meet your adolescent self for a Mystery Date. Hat-tip to BuzzFeed for bringing this hilarious before-they-were-famous photo to our attention, though The Backlot actually called this in 2009.
Afternoon Roundup names streets for each member of the Clone Club; marks its calendar for the next few Star Wars movies; and will fight you on who should play Morpheus.
- Now you can pit your movie dreamcasts against other people’s choices!
- A.K.A. Jessica Jones has cast the detective’s BFF.
- Whether or not you like Star Wars: The Force Awakens, you’ll have a standalone movie to contend with in-between that and Episode VIII.
- Would a U.S. version of Black Mirror really be a good idea?
How The Hunger Games can live forever, if they follow Harry Potter’s lead and
grab the Sorcerer’s Stonemake their own Pottermore.
- So, will it be called Maslany Road, or should we just try to figure out which street will be named for Tatiana Maslany? (Hint: All of them.)
- Let the debate begin over how androgynous the characters on this limited-edition cover of Ancillary Justice are.
- Remember the Harry Potter LARP set in a Polish castle? Germany wants you to roleplay Battlestar Galactica on a retired destroyer.
- Now you can GIF anything.
- In WesterosCraft, you play the game of Minecraft, or you die: