We’ve always suspected that Starbucks dot Mordor’s barren landscape, so it only makes sense that the cups would have maps of Middle-earth. Laughing Squid shared the cup after it was given to barista and redditor Carpe_Natem, and was eventually traced back to Liverpool artist Liam Kenny. Check out more of his work on Instagram!
Morning Roundup brings you Cumberbatch, Pratt, and Evans, and also a lot of other, less interesting… no we’re kidding, there are wonderful books, dapper killers, and a new way to watch Mystery Science Theater 3000!
- WANT. WANT NOW. (The episode, not the human person of Benedict Cumberbatch.)
- It’s safe to say that we have, at best, a polite interest in whichever sportsball tournament these two are talking about, but I think we’ll all win in the end.
- Wait, does this mean Daniel Radcliffe’s a Slytherin in this whacked-out bizarroverse???
- Fans of elegant murder, allow us to direct you to the trailer for Hannibal Season 3.
- Ummm….seriously. The ingredients should be potatoes, some sort of cooking oil, and salt. This is not a complicated recipe.
- We now have a digital, continuously-updated sequel to The Amazing Colossal Episode Guide, and we could not be happier.
- Need a new YA reading list? Try swapping The Lord of the Flies for some beauty queens, and Mr. Tumnus for an Akata Witch!
- Wow, so those lens flare jokes did come from somewhere: