Now this is an away mission we want to see. The image, from a Details magazine cover shoot in 2010, is the stuff fanfic dreams are made of.
Morning Roundup checks in with the Curiosity Rover, questions the decision-making skills of the Academy, and a brief history of the Hugo and Nebula Awards!
- 28 months on Mars later.
- Why was The LEGO Movie snubbed? Is the animation Oscar already past its prime?
- The life of an “overweight, Dominican-American nerd” has been declared the best book of the 21st Century so far. So, we’re doing pretty good.
- Here’s an annotated history of the Hugo and Nebula Awards!
- Johnny Depp used to play people! At least occasionally.
- Great acting advice from Bradley Cooper!
- Stephen King is up for an Edgar!
- If Conan can deal with Jay Leno, he should do fine against Russian mobsters.