Nintendo has already released over 40 Amiibo figures for use in Super Smash Bros and other games, but clearly some players just aren’t content with their current options. Cheezburger has rounded up the best customized Amiibos, from Kirby’s many costume changes above to Golden Mario to Fierce Deity Link.
Morning Roundup goes back to the drawing board with a Suicide Squad cast member; meets the most disturbing Spider-Verse Spider-Man of all; thanks the mighty Glow Cloud for the new Welcome to Night Vale YouTube channel; and tries to count ahead to 28 Months Later.
- Wuh oh, we’re gonna need a new Rick Flagg.
- Welcome to Night Vale has a shiny new YouTube channel and a shiny new U.S. tour!
- Danny Boyle is apparently having “serious” thoughts about 28 Months Later… like if he’s going to stick to the title?
- Welcome to Starfleet, Cadet. Maybe.
- So, will Syfy’s Spin miniseries have Tyler Durden spliced in?
- Spider Ma’am, Spider Ma’am, friendly neighborhood Spider Ma’am…
- What will be the post-superhero blockbuster?
- Have a question about how to read diversely? Book Riot is tackling exactly that in a massive FAQ.
- How a Robot Chicken animator modified the Nintendo Powerglove to help streamline the stop-motion animation process: