In the interest of providing you a non-denominational wintry craft, we present: Wampa-flakes! Anthony Herrera creates culturally relevant snowflakes that can celebrate the winter season itself without any reference to Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa…wait, did we finally decide the Force was a religion?
Morning Roundup brings you the complex inner lives of videogame extras, a 3D-printed puppy, and multiple ways to celebrate the new Hobbit film!
- The villagers of Zelda II speak! In…sonnets?
- Of all the things we’d like to do with Chris Pratt in bed, this… Actually? This is in the Top 5.
- Joss Whedon talks about his vision.
- Dogs + cyborgs: two great things that turn out to work great together.
- SFF authors pick out the perfect holiday gifts for their characters!
- So you may have heard that the third Hobbit film is coming out this week. In honor of this momentous occasion, you can eat like a Hobbit! You can also give your cat his or her own cat-sized Shire!
- What do The Big Lebowski, Rosemary’s Baby, and Luxo, Jr. all have in common?
- The L.A. Times weighs in on the legacy of Philip K. Dick.
- Here, let Tom Hiddleston sing you a Christmas carol while he cuddles a puppy: