Yesterday we gave you the eldritch instructions you needed to create a Cthulhumas wreath. Today, for those of you who like having a charming, less fishmen-infested holiday, we offer a Harry Potter tree, complete with floating candles! You can find instructions for your own floating candles here, and we’re guessing these could also work for a pretty unique Menorah…
Morning Roundup brings you a discussion of The Force Awakens and that pesky cross-hilt, a look at cosplay and conventions, and a handy guide to all the sci-fi books that are coming to a theatre and/or TV near you!
- Swordmasters weigh in on The Force Awakens and its cross-hilt lightsaber!
- Should Buffy slay the Bard?
- Tremble in fear before cosplayers! Or, maybe welcome them into your cons…and your hearts?
- Would you go into the woods with Neil Gaiman? Heh.
- Heck, any list that has Beastmaster on it is OK by us!
- Here’s a roundup of Joel Hodgson’s recent reddit AMA!
- Become the absurd hero of Candyland!
- These 21 sci-fi books are beginning the sometime painful transformation into TV shows and movies! Who will succeed?
- Check into the Grand Budapest Hotel and unpack the script!